Come on, let’s ROC together!
Are you our new E-commerce specialist able to increase our market share in online sales within France? Then VONROC is searching for you!
What are we searching for?
For VONROC France, we are searching for a colleague who is analytically very strong, always looking for the best online rankings and really wants to prove himself in the field of E-Commerce. Are you not afraid of challenging targets? Do you not get stressed by hard deadlines? And can you handle a changing work environment? Then the VONROC E-Commerce team offers you the opportunity to conquer France together!
How does your day look like?
The day starts with running/analysing various (automated) reports and scans, which you then share with the Country Manager France and the relevant (external) parties. In these reports and scans, you identify various issues such as stock control, reviews, availability, turnover, sales numbers, etc. You then ensure that these reports lead to an up-to-date assortment, at a competitive price, which is in stock at our marketplaces/websites and is displayed with correct and good product information/content.
Together with the marketplaces and online marketing department you think about smart/unique actions and promotions. You are always looking for the optimal sales/sales/margin ratio, whereby the ultimate goal is to create #1 rankings on the French platforms for which you are responsible (Amazon, VONROC.fr, etc) and to achieve #1 rankings on Google.fr.
What’s your priority?
- You are (co-)responsible for the results of websites/platforms in the French market.
- Keeping content and product range up to date and optimizing various French platforms, websites and web shops.
- Proactively responding to customer questions and reviews on French platforms and websites.
- Identify increases/decreases in demand for specific products and determine the cause of these increases/decreases.
- Proactive price analyses to achieve the optimal sales/margin ratio.
- Independently execute projects, such as Benchmarks and online marketing actions.
- Thinking up content, creating content, processing content.... Content = King.
What do we expect?
- HBO working and thinking level, with provable work experience in a commercial environment.
- You have a great affinity with E-Commerce and are aware of the latest trends & developments.
- You work accurate, results-oriented, pragmatic and have strong analytical skills.
- Excellent command of the French and English or Dutch language in word and writing.
Because you ROC:
- a good salary, depending on your experience and skills;
- attention for development, ambition and growth;
- an informal working environment with the nicest colleagues, a day of working from home is also no problem;
- every day Ina provides a fresh & healthy lunch and on Friday, we regularly have a drink in our own ROC Café.
Who are we?
VONROC is one of the fastest growing E-Commerce companies in the Netherlands. The Direct-to-Consumer approach makes us unique in the market. VONROC supplies great products for the do-it-yourself, home and garden lover. VONROC was founded in 2017 and we are now active in no less than fifteen countries worldwide. In 2021 we finished fourth in the Cross Border E-Commerce list of the Netherlands! This means that we are the number four in the Netherlands with the fastest growing international turnover.
Our slogan is "Build Your Future" and that is reflected in everything. We strive for as little waste as possible in our packaging and for as few returns as possible. In addition, our own ROC YOUR PLANET foundation supports projects in the field of environment and sustainability. "Build Your Future" also stands for your future. Thanks to our "Head of People & Talent", attention is paid to your personal growth and development within VONROC.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply now!
Send your CV and personal motivation letter to: email@example.com